Now this is getting interesting. On my HTC S621 (aka T-Mobile Dash, HTC Excalibur) running Windows Mobile 6, I installed Blackberry Connect client version 4.0. Blackberry Connect has been working great, and today I enabled Microsoft Direct Push (just mail portion, as its db is separate from Blackberry on handheld). And to my surprise it worked fine. It seems like new MDS functionality of Blackberry Connect is working good.

I sent a test msg to myself and Blackberry Connect picked it up 1 sec before Direct Push did. No interruptions, I haven’t seen any data connection switch either. Blackberry did great with Blackberry Connect