Handango offers up to 25% off site wide
Here is what I received from Handango:
"Spend $30 or more to save 10%. Up the cart size to $50 or more and save 15%. Total out at $75 or more and save 25% off your order. Offer is valid until 07.14.2008"
So, now is the time to start shopping for your favorite mobile apps
Posted on 02 December 2012
It took me a while to do it, but it is taken care of now. I had moved the downloads to Fileserve couple of years ago to save bandwidth. However, with their changes throughout the ...
Posted on 07 June 2009
Use coupon code: SAVEMAIL, valid till 6/12/2009 midnight CST. Saves you 25%
Posted on 10 May 2009
I was really hopeful that an announcement related to BAS (Blackberry Application Suite) will be coming out WES 2009 (The Wireless Enterprise Symposium for BlackBerry Users, organized by RIM). But nothing... :(
I wonder if it ...
Leave a Reply