Cooked ROMs and HTC Tytn II/Kaiser and BBC4
I have read people having issues with Blackberry Connect.
I found one solution posted on xda-developers, you can read it at:
1. Installed the latest clean cooked rom (CE OS 5.2.1978)
2. Installed Resco Explorer for the registry editor
3. Changed the AKU version from 0.7.0 to 0.4.2 under HKLM>System>Version>AKU (The key difference here is that this change was made before installing BB Connect)
4. Installed BBC v126.96.36.199
5. To configure BBC I used the BlackBerry Connect Desktop for Windows Mobile app which communicated with my work servers and then configured the device for me.
Posted 10/24/2007 3:00:00 AM @ 09:11:00 | Smartphones/Pocket PC
Where do I download the BlackBerry Connect Desktop for Windows mobile app?
Posted by Simon (email) on 11/29/2007 3:00:00 AM
You can grab the one I have at http://sems.org/content/download/bbc4/ActiveSync_BBConnect_Desktop_Setup_188.8.131.52.zip
I never needed it, but kept it for people who might :)
Posted by Sems on 11/29/2007 3:00:00 AM
Comments are locked for this entry.